Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Yikes!

I have a huge presentation tonight. It's worth a fifth of my grade, and while I'm not usually nervous about these presentations - this one is a group thing and the two people that I am working with are so much smarter than me! Which I guess is a great thing, I'm just not used to being the slow one in a group!

I've made my contributions - thankfully neither of them can do powerpoint so I got the honor of putting that together. At least I feel like I've done SOMETHING!

Of course the weather this week has decided to thaw out so my allergies have kicked back in. Last night I was up at 1, and then again at 4. Of course at 4 I couldn't get back to sleep and the last I remember looking at the clock it was 6:20 (and of course the alarm goes off at 6:50 to get Princess up and ready for school!)

Now my voice is crackling and I have an awful feeling that even if I keep my mouth shut all day I'm still not going to be able to talk much tonight. Perfect day to get no sleep and lose my voice!

Ah well, it will all work out in the end!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Do you have to work today? If not get good and drugged up and nap woman!

Astaryth said...

Hang in there kid... It's true what they say, This too shall pass! Try to sleep, relax and don't be nervous tonight, I'll bet the other two think THEY are the slow ones!

Anonymous said...

I hope it went well hon & you are feeling better!
xox ♥

Christy said...

Hey how did the presentation go???