Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Because...

...if I'm annoyed, then you should be too!

Here's just a taste of how a good part of my day went (picture yourself in the mini-van driving to and from school with 5 children in the van with you)

Going to school...

This is the song that never ends.
Yes it goes on, and on my friend,
Some people, started singing it not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue singing it forever just because,
This is the song that never ends.
Yes it goes on, and on my friend,

...you get the point.

So I get smart and on the way home I say "absolutely no one is singing the song we sang on the way to school this morning"

So I give you the ride home...

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves,
Everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves,
And this is how it goes...
(Next verse, same as the first, it never gets better, it only gets worse.)
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves,

Ah, I'm gonna have to shoot whoever taught them that second one 'cause when they left for school this morning, they only knew the one!

4 comments:

Sue said...

LOL Kelly, now I have no kids so most of the times, the songs that may drive you batty don't come into play but with tweens in the house right now, I am overdosing on hip hop and eminem -- does that put me in the same league :) thanks for visiting my blog and on the congrats :)

Christy said...

ROFL! This cracks me up and I can just see your face about to explode!!!!

Anonymous said...

omg.
i love it.
ha ha ha.
sorry kell

Charles said...

Kelly that was so good, I heard the first song before, because of my "baby" sister. She's older now, and because of this newer song, I now have a way of getting back at her. LOL