Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Lazy

It's like this...

I have FAR too much homework to do and my brain is fried from thinking about trying to prove the divisibility theorem (doesn't that just sound like fun?)

I do have a few stories to share about Princess' first day of school, but for now...

You can glimpse the short version over at my "other" blog (although can you really consider it a blog if it's on AOhelL?)

http://journals.aol.com/pixiedustnme/Inmyopinion/entries/2007/09/05/the-obligatory/1494

2 comments:

Christy said...

Wow that home work sounds fun, can't imagine why you're always avoiding it! ROFL!!

Laura said...

I knew I recognized you! I used to read your journal all the time in Jland! You commented on mine too. Sorry, I've been out of the loop for some time.

Anyways, I'll go read your other blog. hehehe... take care!