Saturday, May 19, 2007

Grandma is SUCH a bad influence

...and that goes for Grandpa too. They have corrupted my darling daughter! First it was my mother getting her addicted to annoying shows like Deal or No Deal and Identity. (Why? WHY?!!) and now it's my dad! It seems there was a time when Grandpa was left in charge of babysitting and he introduced my daughter to another annoying show.

So, here I sit. Humoring my daughter...because I can't come up with a reason NOT to let her watch it.

Ninja Warrior

Seriously, I can't find anything wrong with it, aside from the fact that I can't figure out WHY we're watching it.

Where did my child develop this strange taste in entertainment?

On an "up" note she picked this week to finally take a liking to some movies that I like. We watched Spiderman, Spiderman 2 and X-men so far - tomorrow morning it's X-men 2 and maybe later this week we'll toss in the Fantastic Four. I never thought we'd find a genre of movies that we both liked!

Right now there are women on Ninja Warrior. If I don't watch her, Princess will want to start training and ask for a trip to Japan for her next birthday!

2 comments:

Emily Suess said...

Deal or No Deal? You poor, poor soul! :)

Tammy Brierly said...

Game shows? Poor thing! You can tell her they will stunt her growth. LOL

BTW I LOVED my cheerleading years. Goooo MOM!