Saturday, September 09, 2006

Finally!


Finally! I finally got the pictures to load! I know you've all been waiting patiently *giggle* So I present to you the first day of 3rd grade. This is Princess (left) and her best friend in the whole world. Sweetie & Princess are crushed this year because they don't have the same teacher. Somehow I think they'll survive! And I'm quite sure they will remain fast friends despite the separation during the day :-)

Next I guess I have to share. Cheerleading pictures *sigh* Lucky for them they were adorable, but it was a rare occassion when they were all doing the same moves or saying the same words! But, they had fun, and really, that's all that counts, right??

It was only 60 here today and a chilly wind. Our team lost 8-0. The only bright spot in the day......it wasn't raining by the time the game started. She has to go to another game Tuesday night. It better be warmer!!

5 comments:

Astaryth said...

Only 60? I haven't seen that number for a looong time {LOL} But it WAS cooler here last week.. in the 70's at night!

Those pics are just adorable... and yes, having fun IS the most important part!

Anonymous said...

Our game got rained out yesterday. Thunder and lightening all day. They delayed it for two hours making us sit there and wait though the delays. UGH. They finally sent us home at 1! Linda

Anonymous said...

awww! yay! you go princess :]
thanks for sharing the pictures!

Christy said...

It's hard to believe she was younger than Jackson when we first met and now look at her. My heart has a twinge of jealousy, and I know you understand that better than anyone.

She looks beautiful Kelly, even though you're not a cheerleading kind of woman yourself, you're a wonderful mom and I have NO DOUBT that you encourage her and stand by her.

Love you

Anonymous said...

Awww she is growing up so fast!!