Sunday, September 17, 2006

The good and the bad

It's always good to get the bad news out of the way first. So, the bad news is - my internet was down all weekend! A girl could suffer serious withdrawl symptoms!

But, the good news! I had a ton of homework this weekend, and without internet I got a ton done. Plus, it was a gorgeous weekend! Princess had another 4:00 football game so we didn't have to drag ourselves out of bed early AND we got to enjoy the perfect football afternoon.

You should have seen the game, it was priceless. We got to the field and the boys were already on the practice field warming up so the girls grabbed a corner and started stretching. Once the game before us got done the boys headed over to the playing field and the girls followed in close order. When the boys realized that the cheerleaders were coming to their field there were many shouts of "hey, we have CHEERLEADERS today!" (I have never laughed so hard in my life - you should have heard them!) But, it was cute. The boys were thrilled, the girls were thrilled and we even won the game 22-6. Ya can't beat that!



6 comments:

Christy said...

I was wondering where in the world you were! The game sounds like it was great!!! I LOVE that picture of Miss Princess!!!!

Anonymous said...

I too, was wondering what happened to you darlin! Glad you are back!
xoxo ♥

Lippy said...

I'll tell ya, girls make everything better, lol. Good going.

By the way, if you don't keep up with your homework, I'll knock your internet out next weekend too.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how much we can get done if we don't have the internet??!! Linda

Laura said...

oh my she is growing up too fast. tell her to stop that right now!
cute!

Dona Cox said...

OMG! Princess has such a knock out smile; she looks soooooo happy! How fun... :)

Go Princess!

Dona