Saturday, September 23, 2006

My Brain Hurts

All summer, when I felt like I was getting my ass kicked in Calculus 2.....well it turns out I might as well have been on vacation. 'Cause what's really killin' me are my classes this semester! I have never had so much homework. Most of which I avoid doing because I just don't "get" most of it. I'm going to have to break down and start working with a tutor and let me just tell you how much that kills me!

Like I have time in my life for a tutor. Like I am actually going to get off my butt and try and find one next week (you know, in all my spare time).

Next week I start observing a geometry class.

Have I mentioned that I can't wait for this semester to be over?

I am so tired. At the end of the day I am just plain mentally exhausted.

Idiot is off camping this weekend. I'm just so glad he agreed to take on this whole cheerleading project. Let's see, he's taken her to precisely....oh right, ZERO games! I know, I know, I'm not really complaining because I like to be involved. But geesh, if you tell your kid you're going to do something you don't turn around and make plans to go camping (and then make her feel guilty because she doens't want to go camping with you). GRRRRR

So, Princess gets to have Sweetie over for a sleepover tomorrow. We'll pick her up after the football game and pig out on junk food and watch movies and listen to the Cheetah Girls CD, all the while dancing around the living room like idiots.

Did we all see Gray's Anatomy on Thursday?!!(it was really, really good Christy :-P) How great is this season going to be?!! Not much else is drawing my attention this season. I did watch Studio 60 on Sunset Strip. I think that's a maybe, but it makes me wish West Wing was back. I watched Law & Order tonight, and I wasn't too impressed. Feels like it's going to be Numbers here on Friday night, except maybe when the reruns come on. I didn't watch ER, didn't even interest me. And I DON'T do any of the reality TV (which drives my mother crazy every time she misses a show and asks me what happened).

My allergies are killing me, i have to take so much medication to be able to breath that i can't stay awake (she says as she types at 1:30 am.....but that's because I slept so long this afternoon!)

Man, I can't even follow a complete thought through, can I? I better go crawl in bed and rest up for sitting in the rain at Princess' game tomorrow *sigh*

5 comments:

Astaryth said...

TV..... Well, we live so far out in the country that all we can pick up of local channels is FOX and that's on a good day AND it's so fuzzy you can barely see it! So, we got DirecTV. Which is cool, except... if ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX has a local affiliate, you can't get it! Seems you have to have a waiver. Only one I could get was NBC cause we don't have a local one... GRRRRRR! But, bright side is that most of the shows I want to watch (Eureka, Battlestar Galactica, Blade) are on those 'other' channels {g}

School? Ouch! Kinda glad I'm 'homeschooling' myself right now {g} Right now I'm working my way thru a Photoshop Elements book (there are very few differences in how you handle Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.. people are a little surprised when they find that out.) I've been dabbling in CSS & HTML and have a good book about them picked out to work on next. Plan?? Well, eventually real classes, but because of a few things I'm learning solo right now.... But, when I take the actual classes I should be able to ace them! ;p

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Sorry about all the homework.
And bummer about Princess's dad. At least you're there for her, though. The sleepover sounds fun, and OMG. McDreamy is amazingly yummy :] Gonna be a great season. Oh, and as far as L&O goes, I think putting it on Fridays is going to ruin it for the show :[ I hope not. It's been on forever!
xox ♥

Christy said...

Ok so you officially suck! LOL Actually though a friend of mine is MAILING me Grey's Anatomy season opener. So :P back at ya!! LOL

I'll be praying you through this semester. Can't help you in any other way (and honestly not that I'd want to either! LOL)

Get some rest and I hope the allergies lay off and allow you to breath without all the drugs.

Christy said...

Oh man how could I miss forgetting about mentioning Father of the Year. He just proves year after year to be a bigger jerk I think. Ugh! Give that sweet girl a hug from me. I wish her dad wasn't such a jerk.

Lippy said...

Sighhhhhh
Why does EVERYTHING have to entail hard work, and why do kids get so many broken promises.

That's little girl's support team is awesome though, so it's not all bad.