Saturday, April 22, 2006

If I'm going to do this

If I'm coming back; I'm diving in head first, back to posting, back to participating in my favorite blogger challenges. Starting with the master

It's the
Saturday Six (ya gotta love Patrick!)

So, here we go! It's easy, go visit Patrick and answer the six questions, then run back to his blog and post a link. You'll be amazed what you can find out about your friends.

1. What food do you most enjoy cooking? How many people have you cooked this dish for?
My favorite thing to cook has got to be a pot roast, because it tastes so good and it's so easy to make! Most of the time I just throw it in the crockpot and let it go :-) How many people have I cooked for? Geesh, I'm not much of an entertainer so I would have to guess the most I ever cooked for is 8 ('cause that's all the chairs I have - lol)

2. If you could go behind the scenes at any television show to get a look at how things worked, which show would you choose and why?
Hmmmm, that's a tough one. How about America's Most Wanted! See how they decide who to profile and watch the entired process at work.

3. Besides your bed, what's the easiest place in your home for you to take a nap? When was the last time you fell asleep there?
Sadly, that's usually the floor. If I can convince princess to watch a movie, i usually stretch out on the floor with a pillow and >bam!<>

4. Take the quiz: What time of day are you? (Found at Shelly's Cyber Chocolate
).


You Are Sunrise



You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.

You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.

Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.

All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.



Not sure what that's about...if I was ever up early enough to see a sunrise, I'd be in such a bad mood nobody would want me around!

5. What time of year do you usually read the most books?
I read all the time, but I guess during the summer we are outside more so I don't read as much. Making winter the time I read most books.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #89 from Jamilynn: What is your favorite article of clothing? Is there a story behind it?
My favorite favorite thing to wear is a bright pink sweatshirt that I used fabric paint on. I have both of my kids handprint's and their names on it. It's now 8 years old, so I don't wear it "out" very often, but for bumming around the house you will seldom find me wearing anything else.

3 comments:

Christy said...

I'm sunrise too and you know how much "I" like getting up in the morning! I'm so happy you're posting again.

Love ya and you know that "other place" is always open to you too.

Love ya girl

TJ said...

What a great surprise...I missed you!!! Looking forward to your entrys Kelly...
:)
Hugs TJ

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you back! I've missed ya!

Lori

Who I am ...underneath it all
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe

Precious Metal
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/PreciousMetal