Friday, April 21, 2006

Toes

I think I might be back; I'm still undecided on this point. I need to purge, to vent, but honestly - when is there time?!! Last time I posted was right before Christmas, and gosh is that the last time I had a chance to come up for air? I think it is! My classes this semester aren't bad overall. My grades leave a little to be desired; but that I'll save for a later post.
......So where is my life? Only a few more weeks and it will be 6 years since Josh died. My princess is turning into this fabulous young lady; I am more proud of her every day. Exams are next week and my parents have deserted me for 2 weeks and run off to Florida. What I wouldn't give to be with them! Although it was 73 here today and they said it was 94 there - so who's laughing now?!

And completely off topic (see, if I pretend I have a topic I'll fool everybody out there) the Miss USA pageant is on. I really just don't get the whole beauty pageant thing. Maybe I'd feel differently if I looked like these girls. I guess if you can pay for your student loans by parading around in a bathing suit, maybe it's not bad work if you can find it?!


And on that note, that's as far as I'm sticking my toes back in the water for now. I may even play around with the site for a while this weekend and make it look purdy - heck I may even go and visit other sites and catch up on my friend's lives....who knows! (Anything to avoid studying for exams >giggle<)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Welcome back, Kelly! I've been thinking of you a lot lately!! Good luck on your exams. Mine are in a couple weeks, so it's crunch time with papers due, etc. And guess who else is avoiding the school work?? ;) Have a fantastic weekend!

Astaryth said...

w00t!!! Kell's back! {Doing a Happy Dance}

Oh, and I'm not avoiding studying {pats self on back}.... 'course I AM avoiding packing boxes {LOL}

Dona Cox said...

Hey you! :)

Christy said...

Kelly so good to see you journaling/blogging again. I've missed you in this manner and just in IM's in general. We seem to be online at the same time sometimes, yet it's been pretty rare.

I've missed you. I love you and I'm always here for you.

BosieLadie said...

Kelly, glad you're back, glad you're okay. Welcome back!