Friday, May 19, 2006

Armed Forces Day

Tomorrow (May 20, 2006) is Armed Forces Day. I don't think you need to hear my opinion on this one. Support your troops (or else?!! LOL).

I'm thankful that our troops are supported, despite the way many people feel about the "cause". Despite it all, we know that being a soldier is more than just a job.

Now there is a new challenge which is going to spread our military thinner than it already is.

Seems like there is always a new job to be done.

So tomorrow, your job is to go find a military blog and tell somebody how much you appreciate the sacrifices that their family is making for this country.

I pray that God may continue to bless all of those who are and have served in uniform.

5 comments:

Emily Suess said...

Great idea!

Christy said...

Love ya girl!!

I'll do a little pimping! ROFL

http://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/TalesfromtheFrontandtheonesleftB/

TJ said...

You bet and a great push!
I will...
and thanks for the time you served.
Let's not forget that!
Love TJ

David N. Scott said...

Hey, thanks for the reminder! I know a couple people I need to check on...

Charley said...

Freedom requires sacrifice and this post is a wonderful reminder of that.

Be well,
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage