Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things I Wanted to do This Week
(before her majesty got sick.....)
(also known as mommy whining)

1. Nap (I sort of got a few of those in while princess slept, but I was still in mommy mode, so that's not really sleeping)
2. Take myself to 3 movies (I managed to squeeze in one)
3. Read the Stephen King book my brother got me for my birthday in February (haven't cracked it open)
4. Sort through the pile of crap that has accumulated on my never used dining room table (pile of crap.....still there!)
5. Nap some more
6. Get a couple hanging planters for the front of the house (that's the extent of my gardening skills folks!..... and they're still empty)
7. Work on the template for my journal (and as you can see I haven't touched it)
8. Have lunch with the girls from the doctors office that I was working at (no lunch dates made my organizer this week)
9. Catch up on laundry (are you freakin' kiddin me?)
10. Get all my notes/papers from last semesters classes put in order and filed with the rest of my school stuff (refer back to #4)
11. More napping
12. Get the carpet cleaner from my mom's and get the living room carpet done (I'm laughing so hard now that I just spit pepsi out my nose)
13. Put away the winter clothes and pull the spring/summer clothes to the front of the closet (Guess that'll just happen naturally as I dig for cooler stuff to wear!)

Wanna play along?
Visit the home of the Thursday Thirteen :-)

7 comments:

Laura said...

okay you're a joiner! LOL
poor princess!
healing hugs for her and mommy!

Christy said...

Ok now had you done a single one of those things I would have asked what you DID with MY Kelly! LOL Nice to see that you're still you, and still the procastinator that I love!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I'm going RIGHT now to do this--Even though it's friday! HA HA HA! :)

Anonymous said...

That's a lot to get done! good luck!

greatwhitebear said...

Sigh..... your list of the unaccomplished looks amazingly like my list of the unaccomplished.

Single parenthood so sucks sometimes.

Your Mother said...

I can relate to your list! I'm playing catch up. My Thirteen are here.

Bedazzzled1 said...

LOL!!!! Hey, you got the napping done. That is a priority!

Nikki