Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Great Beginning

I guess it's time to move into new web territory. Others have done it before me, I've been to lazy to think about moving from my old space. But, you know how it is. Growing pains can be hard, they can be down right painful! Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and take the big step off the steep cliff. I don't like leaving programs that I have known for years. I don't like learning new things! So, here we go - my new journal......and WELCOME!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie! I'm here.
http://singingwithmyheart.blogspot.com/

Dona Cox said...

Well, I've had my Blogspot account on the back burner for some time. Looks like I may be firing it up soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna miss you around AOL... we have had a good go at it haven't we? To think this is where it all started for you and I...so sad...

Anonymous said...

Kelly, thanks for stopping by my J on AOL. To be honest, I've been thinking about dropping AOL all together, this new move of theirs, just may push me over the edge of that cliff you mentioned here. I do not know if I've posted comments before on your J, but I have lurked around and read lots of it... I am proud of you've and what you've overcome. They say God never deals us more than we can handle, sometimes I wonder. Take care.