Tuesday, November 22, 2005

When I grow up

Dona asks the question "When you were growing up, what did you want to be as an adult and is that what you are doing now or did your ambitions change?"

(I should mention here that this is this week's EASY question.....and yes, yes I used to do the easy question. And then I stopped. I got into a blogging funk or something, I don't know. Anyway, I lost the umpf to do it properly and when Dona said she missed them I told her she should just start doing them herself......aren't I a nice friend?? rofl I'm excited somebody has taken over the helm - this way I can just play and get back to sitting on the sidelines.)

I always remember wanting to be an astronaut when I grew up. Until I got old enough to realize how much work that would entail.....that and the fact that I suck at science. Oddly, I NEVER wanted to be a mother and now that is what I am best at, and what I am proudest of. I am a great mother - just ask princess :-)

Most of you know I'm back in college full time. I still haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up. I still have a little over a year until I turn 40, and I hear even then if I play my cards right I don't REALLy have to act like a grown up, right?!

Oh, and speaking of weekly games - Robin started a new one - you should go play it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! 40 years old! How did that happen? Are you sure that is right? I didn't realize you were older than me! Whew!

Bon & Mal Mott said...

That's right! You don't have to grow up! Growing old is bad enough (don't let them tell you otherwise) but growing up would be horrible!
Bon & Mal

Charles said...

I'm glad someone else is doing the easy question, but I dunno...It won't be the same.

Dona Cox said...

I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up! :)

Astronaut? Why does that not surprise me...