Thursday, November 24, 2005

Who DID Let the Dogs Out?

John's Weekend Assignment #87: Musical Conundrums

I figure most of us are going to be logy and stuffed full of food this weekend, so I'm going to give you all an easy Weekend Assignment:

Weekend Assignment #87: Answer one or more of the following musical conundrums:

1. Who let the dogs out?
2. Why do fools fall in love?
3. If birds can fly over the rainbow, why then, oh why, can't I?
4. Do you hear what I hear?
5. How do you solve a problem like Maria?
6. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
7. Listen, do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell?
8. How long has this been going on?
9. I want to know, have you ever seen the rain? (Alternately: Why does it always rain on me?)10. Does anybody really know what time it is?

(Yes, you can have silly answers. In fact, I encourage them!)

Extra Credit: Pose your own musical question.

Princess chose #1 - Who let the dogs out? (I asked her because John stole MY answer - gosh who knew that great minds actually do think alike - I was going to be smart and work Chicago into the answer and he went and did it before me). Anyway - so Who let the dogs out? She says that the boy let the dogs out - he was riding his bike and crashed into the fence and then the dogs could all get out. Alternately she says that there were aliens that landed on earth and they landed on the fence and the dogs got out. Isn't she a smart child? ROFL

Her musical question is from her Hilary Duff CD (gag) "Why Not do a crazy dance" and she adds this query from Mulan "When will my reflection show who I am inside"

And there you have it!

3 comments:

BosieLadie said...

Hope you and yours have/had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I like those answers - especially the Mulan reference! - Karen
http://outmavarin.blogspot.com/2005/11/rainbows-and-other-musical-questions.html

Anonymous said...

I don't know who let the dogs out but I can tell you I know a few DOGS that should be locked back up! :) Hmmmm I sound a little bit like a man hater. LOL! Only one man...only one.